JadeScape is the latest private condominium by Qingjian Realty which is located at Shunfu Road and is just 200m from Marymount MRT Station. Jade Scape Shunfu was the former Shunfu Ville by Housing and Urban Development Company (HUDC) that was set up for tender to have an price tag of $688 million or $791 per sq ft (psf) per plot ratio. The sale of S$638 million was put up by Qingjian Realty and the owners accepted the offer.
Sitting on the former site of Ki Residences, JadeScape is build on a place of 398,114sqft, containing 1,206 residential units with well over 100 facilities within site.
Designed by the famous architectural firm, Tang Associates, Link: JadeScape is a thoroughly modern building, featuring fresh, contemporary interior style. Tang associates is an award-winning architectural firm which has labored on several famous projects in Singapore like Orchard Gateway, The Rochester and One Raffles Palace Tower 2.
JadeScape capitalised on its’ prime location on the much-sought-after Thomson area. For commuters, traveling will be a fairly easy breeze.
JadeScape residency is just a 3-minute walk from Marymount MRT station and Bishan MRT Interchange station for Circle and North-South lines is just an end away.
Future Upper Thomson MRT Station is also sited within 7minutes walk from JadeScape, Upper Thomson MRT station (Thomson-East Coast Line) is predicted to get finished in 2020 and it is part of the ambitious Thomson East-Coast Line, that features a total of 7 MRT interchanges once fully operational. Locals can suitably drive or travel along major arterial roads like Adam and Lornie Road, and expressways like Central Expressway (CTE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE).
JadeScape Shunfu is enclosed with great pleasure and conveniences wherein Ki Residences Floor Plan can effortlessly have their needs a few minutes walk from their home. Future owners can cherish the entertainment, eating and shopping centers like Junction 8 Shopping Mall and Thomson Plaza.
Amenities – There are many eateries nearby JadeScape that caters mouthwatering and delicious meals such as the famous Thomson private estate district, whereby rows of shop houses are highly visible across the main road and is a hipster spot for youngster to hold out once the nights fall. Shunfu Mart, Ang Mo Kio Hub, Junction 8 Shopping Centre, Thomson Plaza and Toa Payoh Hub can also be within short driving distance or 1 and two MRT stops away.
In addition to that, in addition there are recreation areas accessible like parks and recreation clubs. These includes Mac Ritchie Reservoir Park, Bishan Sports Hall and Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park.
Educational Institutions – Catholic High School is within 1 km from JadeScape. Several other renowned educational schools like Ai Tong School, Marymount Convent School and Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School are situated within 1-2 km distance from JadeScape.
Developer – Qingjian Realty is actually a developer located in Singapore, which can be part of the Qingjian Group Co., Ltd., a conglomerate with a wide range of economic operations like contracting, investments, real estate property development, capital management, logistics and much more. The parent group’s projects have included the Olympic Sailing Centre, the Liuting International Airport, and residential and commercial towers.
Qingjian Realty’s persistence for providing quality homes in Singapore is widely recognised with multiple awards, including the FIABCI Singapore Property Award, BCA Green Mark Award, BCA Universal Design Mark Gold Award, and BCI Asia Top Ten Awards.
Today, Qingjian Realty is Singapore’s largest developer of executive condominiums. 2016 marks the entire year Qingjian paved the way for Smart Located in Singapore.
Their first residential project in Singapore, Natura Loft, was launched in 2008. Accompanied by Nin Residence (2010), RiverParc Residence (2011), Riversound Residence (2012), River Isles (2012), Waterbay (2012), Ecopolitan (2013), Bellewoods (2014), Bellewaters (2014) and The Visionaire (2016).
Surrounded by 5 Reservoirs (MacRitchie Reservoir, Lower Peirce Reservoir, Upper Peirce Reservoir, Lower Seletar Reservoir, Upper Seletar Reservoir)
Close proximity to Windsor Nature Park and upcoming Thomson Nature Park.
Education – Within 1 km to catholic Secondary School
* Near to reputable education institutions (Raffles Institution, Raffles Girls School (2009), Ai Tong School)
* Close proximity to departmental stores(Thomson Plaza, Junction 8, Bishan Commnunity Club15 minutes drive to CBD with upcoming North-South Coridor
* Close proximity for the Singapore Polo Club & The Singapore Island Country Club
* Within Walking distance to Upper Thomson Road Famous Eateries
* Within Walking distance to Thomson Community Club
While you evaluate each property, your details-gathering deepens:
• Ask for “actual” income and expenses reports for each property.
• Identify the maintenance charges for each unit including municipal, property, and assessment taxes, water and electricity charges, security, HOA fees, parking fees, etc.
• Experienced investors caution against underestimating a property’s operating expenses. Prepare a spreadsheet of projected operating expenses for each and every potential investment unit. Get a second opinion of your own projected expenses from someone familiar with similar real estate investments.
• Complete due diligence on the financial, legal, and physical condition of each and every apartment to uncover any potential problems before closing the sale.
• Get an estimate of insurance for every property. Expect that disasters can happen. Know exactly how much insurance you have to carry per each apartment you are looking for to have an investment.
Reality Check – It may be hard to keep your enthusiasm in check when you find yourself in investment mode. Some of the most important ways you can help yourself are to:
• Have Realistic Expectations: experienced investors know a lot better than to fall crazy about a home. They suggest you fall crazy about the sale, not the house. The Jadescape that is certainly absolutely lovely however is not in an economically healthy community, or possibly is in a building with multiple structural issues is not a pleasant investment.
• Make Sure Your Financial Health: don’t invest from a desperate need to turn an instant profit. Ensure your finances are healthy enough to ride the initial pros and cons until your premises begins to make a whmrna income.
Purchasing apartments is frequently an inexpensive method to enter the investment property market. But just as with any other property investment, there exists much to learn and plan for before you close the deal. Stay in mind your finances, your objectives, and also the knowledge you might have gained regarding the apartment market and you’ll be away and off to an excellent start. JadeScape Showflat open from 8 September 2018. Give us a call for showflat viewing as well as obtain full range of JadeScape Floor Plan.