The right way to grow your business using this powerful brand, audience and content-marketing tool We’ve been talking lately on how to boost your business marketing with Instagram. Contrary to what many individuals still believe, Instagram isn’t just a fun app where you can post food, holiday and family pics. Instagram has become a powerful brand-building, audience-building and content-marketing tool for businesses. It has over 200 million active monthly members sharing 60 million images and 1.6 billion likes per day.
A note of caution: there are plenty of people out there who promise to grow your Instagram followers from the thousands, but beware. Many of them use fake accounts produced by bots to inflate your numbers. These sorts of followers have zero value. In reality, they can even be dangerous, seeking to steal your password or photos or infect you using a virus.
Based on the data security company Imperva, these bad bots account for 28.9 per cent of bots on Instagram. The best way to build your Instagram followers is actually by being authentic to your brand name and your audience.
Here are 3 tips to help you get real Instagram followers:
1. Tell a tale with Hashtags – It’s great to use your business name as being a hashtag, but you need to think beyond that.
If you wish to make use of Instagram posts to have followers, use other hashtags that tell the tale of the image you’re sharing. You need to begin a conversation when you’re sharing posts for things like:
• Product launches
A good example of a brand that does this well is @Tostitos. They utilize the hashtag #GetTogetherAlready to encourage people to obtain together and share their chips, as well as to utilize the hashtag whenever they share photos of the meetups.
By making use of engaging, relevant hashtags, you can be discovered in Instagram searches and hopefully build up followers on Instagram.
2. Get Creative – Instagram is centered on photos, a lot of people consider the caption as an afterthought. Don’t forget about the image caption! You can generate engagement and promote sharing by utilizing descriptive words which will engage, inspire and entertain your followers.
Below are a few ideas that will help you develop followers on Instagram with your posts:
• Use questions in your caption. Write your question at the start of the post so that people look at it first.
• Get personal together with your post. Tell a story about yourself, or the way your product helped or inspired someone else.
• Ask individuals to tag others. Asking individuals to tag three of their best friends or tagging someone they are grateful for brings other potential followers in to the equation.
A great demonstration of a brandname that does personal posts well is the @NatGeo Instagram account. They make breathtaking Instagram Stories with informative captions to teach the consumer on the plight of animals all over the world. Remember in terms of using Instagram posts to obtain followers, it’s information on being authentic. Don’t use questions in every single post or tell an individual story that isn’t genuine.
3. Go Local – Among the best approaches to construct your Instagram followers is to buy to know your neighbours! Whether you’re creating Instagram ads or want to market your event in a specific area, you can see what’s happening in your area by using the search page and clicking on the Places tab.
Enter in the place to see the geotagged posts for that area. Then visit relevant and recent tagged posts – not the ones from competing businesses, obviously – and leave a comment or even an emoji and stick to the person if you like everything you see. Hopefully, this is the beginning of an organic interaction.
For instance, if you offer life coaching services, you might type in where you are followed by “entrepreneurs.” Local entrepreneurs may be looking for more work and life balance or help with life goals or career challenges. Similarly, for those who have an actual location that individuals have checked into on Instagram, comment on those posters’ pictures to ensure they’re hmcirt of the Instagram presence, and after that follow them.
These are among the guidelines on how to build Instagram followers the right way: no bots, no shortcuts, just tried and true ways to engage together with your audience and turn them into followers!