‘Fazoli’s Drives Menu Innovation with Indulgent, Craveable Dishes. America’s largest premium QSR Italian chain debuts smoky gouda, bacon and s’mores items in fall line-up, available now for a short time
Fazoli’s – the brand known for serving up premium Italian recipes in a great value – is proving its commitment to menu innovation with a new line-up of craveable dishes for your fall.
Starting now, guests who visit Fazolis can enjoy these indulgent new dishes – in addition to Fazoli’s famous unlimited breadsticks:
* Smoky Bacon Pasta Bake – A bacon lover’s dream! Orecchiette pasta topped having a creamy, smoky gouda cheese sauce, loaded with chopped bacon, baked with even more mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Blackened Shrimp and Chicken Bake – Shrimp simmered in a smoky gouda cheese sauce with blackened chicken and fire-roasted red peppers on top of orecchiette pasta, baked with mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Smoky Chicken Carbonara Bake – Spaghetti topped having a smoky gouda cheese sauce, chopped bacon, blackened chicken, roasted broccoli and fire-roasted red peppers, baked with mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Smoky Bacon Breadsticks – Crispy bacon and Fazolis Holiday Hours signature garlic breadsticks unite to help make this craveable snack. A cheesy pull-apart bread made with Fazoli’s garlic breadsticks, topped with mozzarella and chopped bacon. Served having a smoky gouda cheese sauce for dipping.
* S’mores Breadsticks Bites – The ideal shareable dessert for fall. Fazoli’s breadsticks tossed in brown sugar, cinnamon and graham cracker crumbs, topped with gooey toasted marshmallows and melted chocolate.
“Experimenting with our menu and offering new flavors and classic favorites having a Fazoli’s twist is one way we can ensure our guests have the exceptional experience we promise,” said Chief Marketing Officer Jodie Conrad. “Our newest LTOs are indulgent and craveable, baked with smoky gouda cheese and bacon. It’s the best in indulgence.” These delectable menu merchandise is available now at participating locations only.
Fazoli’s was named winner of any Gold Stevie® Award for Company of the season inside the food & beverage category for your 17th Annual American Business Awards®. Fazoli’s Chief Executive Officer, Carl Howard, can also be being honored for Achievement in Management.
“We are honored to get two such prestigious accolades from your American Business Awards®,” said Carl Howard, Fazolis Menu Chief Executive Officer. “Our entire team is enthusiastic about our logo and we work tirelessly to supply best-in-class products and experiences for your loyal guests. It’s exciting to possess our dedication to excellence recognized and celebrated. I’m extremely happy with these awards.”
The Stevie® Awards are definitely the world’s premier business awards. These people were created in 2002 to honor and generate public recognition in the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and working professionals worldwide. The Stevie is becoming oovydz in the world’s most coveted prizes.